The World is Flat: Glocalization of Biopharma Industry
1. Breakthrough Monoclonal Antibody Technology
2. Novel Antibody Drugs for Autoimmune and Age-Related Diseases.
3. New Technologies for Clinical Diagnostics in Tumor Samples and at A Single Cell Level.
4. Business Opportunities and Challenges Between US and China.
5. How Does Globalization of the Biopharma Industry Mean for Bay Area Entrepreneurs?
Saturday, October 29 2011 09:00am – 6:30 pm
Li Ka Shing Learning & Knowledge Center (LKSC)
291 Campus Drive, Stanford, CA 94305
Dr. Howard Chang, Associate Professor at Stanford University
Mr. James Chapman, Partner at Foley and Lardner, LLP
Dr. Wei-Kuang Chi, VP, Development Center for Biotechnology in Taiwan
Mr. Ethan Knowlden, VP at Novartis Diagnostics
Dr. Jim Larrick, Managing Director of Panorama Research Institute
Dr. John Lin, Executive Director at Pfizer
Dr. Tue Nguyen, VP at One World Health
Dr. Wenjun Ouyang, Senior Scientist at Genentech
Dr. Rose Romeo , Senior Director at Hunter Laboratories, Inc.
Dr. Youe-Kong Shue, President and CEO of Optimer Biotechnology, Inc.
Dr. Yuker Wang, Director at Affymetrix
Dr. Guoliang Yu, CEO of Epitomics
Dr. Wei Kuang Chi, VP of Development Center for Biotechnology, Taiwan