The Chinese Bioscience Association (CBA) is a non-profit organization founded in the San Francisco Bay area in 1997. Its mission is to promote education, networking and community building for life science professionals. Since its foundation, CBA has held hundreds of scientific conferences and workshops focusing on emerging trends and cutting-edge technologies in the biotech industry and attracted participants from entrepreneurs, C-level executives, managers, scientists, post-docs and students.
CBA currently has hundreds of active members and supporters ranging from CEOs, founders, business executives, professors, mid-level managers, scientists, students and postdocs. As a bi-lingual non-profit organization, CBA plays a key role to bridge the industry and cultural gaps between US and Asia, and has strong ties to Taiwan, China (including Hong Kong) and Singapore. Our annual conferences and summer picnics are especially popular with members, friends and family members. CBA is a volunteer organization supported generously by its sponsors and members.
- Moring Keynote speaker Dr. Lawrence Steinman (Professor, Stanford)
- Afternoon Keynote speaker Dr. Michele Cleary (VP and Head, Bristol-Myers Squibb)
- Dr. Betty Chang (VP, Pharmacyclics, an Abbvie Company)
- Dr. Lawrence Gan (President and CEO, Development Center for Biotechnology, Taiwan)
- Dr. Ruhong Jiang (Co-founder and CEO, Applied Stem Cell, Inc)
- Dr. Jack Li (Associate Professor, University of San Francisco)
- Dr. Cheng Liu (Founder & CEO, Eureka Therapeutics)
- Dr. Henry Lu (VP, WuXi AppTec)
- Dr. Yang Pan (Director of Biomarker Sciences, Gilead)
- Dr. Juha Punnonen (Executive Director, Merck)
- Dr. Stanley Qi (Assistant Professor, Stanford)
Active CBA members:
$10 online registration by Sept. 18th. Lunch included.
$20 online registration from Sept 19th to Oct 4th. Lunch included.
$30 onsite. Lunch not guaranteed.
(CBA Members: Please login and use the event link on right side to PayPal for online registration)
$35 online registration by Sept. 18th. Lunch included.
$45 online registration from Sept 19th to Oct 4th. Lunch included.
$55 onsite. Lunch not guaranteed.
(Non-Members: Please use the following link to PayPal for online registration).